Where to find help and advice if you are struggling with money or debt.
Money and debt
Help in Wirral
- Welfare Rights
- Council Tax Support and discounts
- Housing Benefit
- Managing debt - Citizens Advice Wirral
- You can apply for a fair debt arrangement if you are struggling to pay more than one council debt
- Wirral Credit Union provides savings and loan accounts to people who live in Wirral or work for Wirral Council. Tel: 0151 201 1051
- Moneyline can help people who need a loan. Surgeries are held at Seacombe One Stop Shop
- Wirral foodbank is a local charity that helps get food to people who are in crisis
- If you are struggling to feed yourself or your family you can visit any One Stop Shop or Children’s Centre to apply for a food bank voucher.